Theatrical release in Switzerland November 1.
“Leave the child the time and space to live his childhood” is the motto of La Madeleine des Enfants, a daycare nursery in downtown Geneva. Everyday, from 7am to 7pm, more than a hundred children are accompanied towards individual autonomy and collective life by a team of fifty professionals. A year of immersion behind these stone walls to explore how the first steps in society are made, how this small world reflects and reacts to the fast evolving one outside, how a whole institution struggles to leave children the space and time to live their childhood.
- Directed by Benjamin Poumey
- Assistant Director : Alexa Andrey
- Image : Séverine Barde, Raphaël Frauenfelder, Erika Irmler, Nicolas Wagnières, Julien Roby
- Sound : Masaki Hatsui, Nicolas Binggeli, Martin Stricker, Charles Menger
- Editing : Damián Plandolit
- Sound Editing / Sound Mixing : Martin Stricker
- Screening Format : DCP 2K / HD File
- Sound : 5.1 / 2.0
- Length : 112 minutes